As Investco Holding A.S, cookies are used on our website (www.investco.com.tr) in order to ensure that our guests visiting our website can benefit from our website safely and completely.
You can visit our website without giving any personal information. Some cookies are used to collect information about website usage during visits. Our purpose in using cookies is to provide convenience to the user visiting our website and to improve its operation.
By visiting our website, you accept Investco Holding A.S. to place cookies required for the use of the website on your device.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small data storage files stored by websites on your computer, mobile phone, tablet or other mobile device through which you access. Cookies allow the website to work more efficiently, as well as providing personalized pages to provide a faster visit service that is more suitable for your personal needs. Cookies only contain information about your visit history in the internet environment and do not collect any information about the files stored on your computer or mobile device. Therefore, cookies are necessary and important for you to use our website effectively and easily. Cookies do not harm your electronic device.
Types of Cookies
There are two types of cookies, Permanent Cookies and Temporary Cookies, depending on their validity period. Temporary cookies are created when you visit the website and are valid until the browser is closed. Permanent cookies are created when the website is visited and remain until you delete them or expire.
Types of Cookies According to Use
* Functional Cookies: These cookies are used to give you a more advanced and easy usage experience. Like your preference for language, for example. *Analysis / Performance Cookies: These cookies enable us to analyze and understand the functioning of our website and to improve our website by interacting with you.
* Targeting / Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to detect and present content that may be of interest to you, including advertising content.
The Main Purposes of Our Company in Using Cookies
Cookies are primarily used to fulfill the function of the website.
Cookies are used for;
- Identifying your demands and requests and problems,
- Meeting the need for some technical data in order to use our website more effectively,
- Concluding your searches quickly,
- Ensuring the security of your browsing on the website,
- In order for our company to fulfill its legal and contractual obligations, especially those stemming from the Law No. 5651 on the Regulation of Publications Made on the Internet and the Fight Against Crimes Committed through These Publications and the Regulation on the Procedures and Principles of the Regulation of Internet Broadcasts, the need for your data,
- Improving our guests' visit experience and our website.
Collection of Cookies
Data is collected from the devices through which you access browsers. This information collected is specific to the device. Access to or deletion of information is possible at any time.
To clear cookies and your browser's cache, website settings must be deleted and all images reloaded. In the "Help" section of your browser, there is information about blocking and restriction of cookies.
You can also use the links below for this;
Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Cookies
It is not possible to delete cookies that are required for our website to function. We would also like to point out that if you delete some cookies, some functions of our website may not work.
For your rights, requests and all other questions and opinions, you can do so in writing or electronically using the following methods, after filling in the message in the contact section of our company at www.investco.com.tr.
In case of a written request;
You can submit an original signed copy of the Data Owner application petition to our company with a document identifying you personally or with a notarized power of attorney showing you are authorized to apply in relation with rights under Article 11, or you can send it to the address of the company through a notary.
In case of an electronic request;
You can submit the Data Owner application petition by signing it with an electronic or mobile signature that has the "secure electronic signature" certificate defined in the Electronic Signature Law No. 5070, and sending it to email@example.com, our Company's Registered Electronic Mail (REM) address. Your application will be finalized as soon as possible and within 30 days at the latest.
Although it is essential not to charge any fee for the requests, our Company reserves the right to charge a fee based on the tariff determined by the PDP Board.
The Data Owner accepts that he/she may not be able to take full advantage of the operation of our website in the event that he / she makes a request that will result in the unavailability of any of his/her personal data by our Company, and therefore declares that any responsibility that may arise will be his/her own.