Investco Holding is sensitive about ensuring the confidentiality and security of your information. This issue is carried out both in accordance with the corporate structure of our Company and in accordance with the relevant legislation. Maximum care is taken to protect your information and to comply with the legal regulations, and the protection of your information is taken into consideration with importance.
Your personal data that we record with automatic or non-automatic methods and electronically share with us while visiting our website, can be used for;
* Identifying your demands and requests and problems,
* Meeting the need for some technical data in order to use our website more effectively,
* Concluding your searches quickly,
* Ensuring the security of your browsing on the website,
* In order for our company to fulfill its legal and contractual obligations, especially those stemming from the Law No. 5651 on the Regulation of Publications Made on the Internet and the Fight Against Crimes Committed through These Publications and the Regulation on the Procedures and Principles of the Regulation of Internet Broadcasts, the need for your data,
* Improving our guests' visit experience and our website.
The privacy of all your information, including your personal data, is cared and limited to the achievement of the above-mentioned objectives and except for our affiliates, partnerships, business partners and group companies in accordance with the legislation, Except for the legal institutions and authorities who are authorized to access this information as stipulated by the relevant legal regulations, without your consent, they can't be shared with third parties.
Our company ensures that they comply with privacy standards and terms.
Rights of Personal Data Owner (LPPD art. 11)
- To find out whether your personal data are processed or not,
- To request information if their personal data have been processed,
- To find out about the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they have been processed for the intended purpose or not,
- To find out about the third parties to whom your personal data have been transferred either domestically or abroad,
- In the event that your personal data have been processed incompletely or incorrectly, to demand the correction thereof and to ask for the actions taken in this respect to be notified to the third parties to whom your personal data have been transferred,
- Although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of Law No. 6698 and other relevant laws, to request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons for its processing disappear, and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred,
- To object to the emergence of any consequences to your detriment through the analysis of your processed data exclusively by automated systems,
- To claim for any damages that you may incur as a consequence of the illegitimate processing of your personal data.
You can submit your above-mentioned requests to our Company by the method specified in the Data Owner Application Form.
Although it is essential not to charge any fee for the requests, our Company reserves the right to charge a fee based on the tariff determined by the PDP Board.
Investco Holding A.S.
Address: Maslak Mah. Eski Büyükdere Cad. No:9/52 İz Plaza Giz 34398 Sarıyer / Istanbul
Web Site: www.investco.com.tr